Monday, October 4, 2010

Down on the farm!

Apple picking was especially sweet this year because Adam was able to come with us!  We have seen a lot more of him this year (so far, which is sadly going to change) and he has seen a lot more than just the law school library.  It was especially fun to go to Maryland and enjoy all the animals, piles of hay to climb on, apple orchards, and wide open space for Caroline to run and run and run in.

Caroline holding this apple without any little nibbles out of it is nothing short of a miracle.  All of our freshly picked apples had tiny little teeth marks in almost all of them.  She was just making sure that we picked ripe and juicy apples, which we did :)

Little O's favorite part was of course the animals.  Just look at how giddy she is, pure delight.  

6 comments:

The Winegar's said...

I'm glad that you still can go pick fruit and see the farm. Olive DOES love the animals, doesn't she?!

The Hilton Family~ said...

What cute pics of your little fam!! I love all of them. How fun that you get to go pick yummy fresh fruit. Looks delish :)

Here And Happy! said...

Your pictures are really keeping you all alive for us. They are just great! I could learn from you. Cannot CANNOT wait to get there and squish some little cheeks!

Kristen said...

Caroline's little glasses kill me with cuteness every time I see pictures. Your girls are so perfect! We miss you guys.

trine k said...

Oh how we miss you!! Caroline's glasses are SO adorable, and Olive is looking so beautiful, just like the rest of your family! I'm so happy you are loving DC and hope that we'll get to see you guys again SOMETIME not to far away! Just reading your posts and hearing your voice in them always inspires me to be a better and more loving mom. And seeing your pictures makes me want a better camera, your pictures look so amazing! Good luck to Adam with his new school, and I can't wait to hear how your "missionary schedule" keeps working out for you! (because I seriously might try it :)

Sarah Z said...

You always find fun things to do! I am LOVING Carolines expression in the first wheel barrow pic! Priceless...