Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Here is the Kitty Litter cake with pooper scooper, tootsie rolls, and all. It's delicious, but pretty hard to get yourself to eat!

































Let the festivities begin! This week has been jam packed full of Halloween fun. Yes, we were the Incredibles and Caroline fits the description of Dash...she is ALWAYS on the move! She loved wearing her mask and kept it on almost the entire time at each party. She would even bring it up to us and say, "Pees" (please) to have us put it on.

5 comments:

Holly said...

What fun costumes!

Sarah Z said...

You guys look great! We REALLY need to get together within the next month...let's do a saturday thing. I have no plans for any sat in november. Let me know...

The Hilton Family~ said...

Oh my goodness, i love those costumes. You guys look so cute!! I just can't get over how darn cute Caroline looks with the little mask on!

ClancyPants said...

Those are some freakin' sweet Incredibles! lol! I love that Caroline kept her mask on. What a cutie!

Dan and Jen said...

What a fun Halloween! You guys look awesome. Dan and I were kind of lame-o's for Halloween this year. I'm impressed that Caroline kept her mask on. She is so darn cute! That kitty litter cake looks nasty but I'm sure it tasted good. I'm tempted to make that next year. I will have to keep that one in mind.

I enjoyed your "tag" post and learning new things about you! So fun.