Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Five

1- Happy Halloween! We get to go trick-or-treating with our little family and carve pumpkins. I am so excited.
2- The week has been jam packed of fun things, a couple of Halloween parties that were wonderful, Frightmares and a haunted house, trunk or treat, oh and Gardner Village, it's been so festive!
3- Last Sunday we got to decorate TONS of sugar cookies at my mom's house. Everyone was decorating and it was so fun being together. Liam's cookie was the most tempting one to eat as it was frosted to the table..mmmm.
4- Adam is working so hard studying for the LSAT and working on his thesis. He is so busy and never complains. He is also the sweetest daddy with endless patience. You are truly Mr. Incredible love!
5- Adam and I were saying a prayer on the food at dinner and Caroline walked in with her arms folded (and squinted eyes like she was closing them) and then she waited and said "Amen" at the end. Oh we melted...doesn't everything they do just make you smile!

3 comments:

ClancyPants said...

What a wonderful week, husband, daughter and sugar cookie experience! I love that you play on Friday!

Anonymous said...

This has been a fun-filled week. I'm glad that I have been a part of most of the fun you have had.

Mom

The Hilton Family~ said...

Andrea~ I love your "Friday's Fab. Five". It sounds like an awesome week. Halloween is such a great time, you just gotta love it!!

P.S. that is such a cute story about Caroline. I agree with you that those things just melt your heart.