Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our sad bear

Our little peanut makes us laugh and smile over and over each day. Isn't it amazing how much joy they bring into lives!? Last Sunday we were at my parent's for dinner and Caroline had not had any sleep that day (isn't church such a test of patience with cute little toddler's?). She was having so much fun playing with everyone, but it was time to put her to bed. Adam picked her up to take her to bed and everyone started saying bye-bye. Caroline started crying, while she was doing that she started waving over and over and slowly and sadly said her cute "ba-bye, ba-bye". Even though she was so sad, we have to admit it was the cutest thing!

2 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

Oh she is so cute!! I am thinking we should try and get together not this week but next if that works for you. What time do you get off on Tuesdays? I thought it would be fun to go out to Gardner Village if the weather is still good. Let me know!!

Anonymous said...

Caroline IS so cute. I just love her little personality. She makes me smile.

Mom