Saturday, November 22, 2008

Undefeated MWC Champions 12-0!!!



What a game! First, we just have to thank Andrea's dad Wayne for giving us two of his tickets while he is out and about on a Mediterranean cruise! After being at the game, we are not sure where we would have rather been...Rice Eccles or Rome. Okay, I guess it is not that difficult of a decision. The utes were absolutely amazing...BCS busters again. I know that some of you might think that we are too mature to do a crazy thing like rush the field, but here we are proving you all wrong. Luckily we had our phone camera to capture the moment! So fill your lungs, and sing it out, and shout it to the sky. We'll fight for dear old Utah, for a Utah
Man am I! GO UTES!!!

5 comments:

Here And Happy! said...

We'll give you your victory, since the cougars sort of failed to show up somehow. Go ahead, gloat!

Britters and Parx said...

I bet that was SOOOO much fun to be there! I wish that I could have been there!! I was at work and seriously every room had the game on!! ha. GO UTES!! =)

Dan and Jen said...

Awesome that you guys got to go to the game! It was a great game. I am still filled with great pride. Gotta love those Utes! I'm also kind of a Max Hall fan now. :)

The Cannons said...

I have never wanted to be somewhere more than when I saw everyone run on the field. I miss Utah but especially when they win an undefeated season and are BCS bound!!! You are two lucky ducks to have been at that game.

Lohra said...

As tough as it is for me to comment on this post...I wanted to let you know that David let me know and I'm instead going down to Spanish Fork with one of my friend's families. Thanks so much for the invite! I'm sad I'll miss out on some family times. :) Happy Pre-Thanksgiving and congratulations Utah.