Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pom Poms

I know that these pom poms are used at so many wedding showers and baby showers, but I can't help but love them!  They make me happy and add so much to the decor.  
A lot of people have asked how to make them, or where to buy them.  The tutorial on marthastewart.com is what I used when I made them.  They are super easy to make, but I did make one adjustment to them.  I doubled the amount of tissue paper used because when I used 8 sheets of paper, they didn't turn out full enough.  
If you don't want to make them, you can get them at select party stores (in Utah), but they are hard to find.
These are the pom poms from our mustache bash baby shower several months ago.  
I didn't have the heart to throw them away so they are still hanging above my daughters bed, and she loves them!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Cute! I may make some just because. They make me happy too!