Friday, September 16, 2011

A few favorites...



When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I am feeling sad....I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad!  Okay, so maybe its not quite that dramatic, but I do really enjoy the following items:

Starfall.com: This website is such a fun one for learning letters, sounds, and teaching children to read.  Adam's mom (a 20+ year preschool veteran and current kindergarten teacher) filled us in on this beauty.  Caroline has loved it for years, and Olive is now enjoying all of the pictures, games, and music as well.

New Animated Nursery Rhymes at More.Starfall.com

Bibs by Sally Huss:  I have loved the bib that we have like this.  A lot of the patterns are pretty hyper and not my favorite, but if it's function you are going for, this is it.  
The bottom part snaps so that it makes a bowl type area to catch the waterfall of food that toddlers produce.  I have washed mine in the washing machine and the plastic has held up great.
They used to sell them at Wal-Mart, but now Amazon is the place to go.
Dex Dura Bib Big Mouth

Funky pop-beads:  A new variation on an old favorite, B. Pop-Arty has taken pop  beads to a whole new level.  These were found at Target, and our girls love to play with them every time they 
visit Grandma Mary's house.
B. Pop-Arty! Funky Pop Beads. Additional View 2
And last, but certainly not least, Utah Football! Good luck this weekend boys.  Go Utes!!!

1 comment:

Lauren Stuart and Madeline Jane said...

I'm loving the beads. I will have to get some for Madeline!