Wednesday, February 17, 2010


This week has been non-stop fun and we have loved having Grandma Mary and Grandpa Wayne here! Everyday it's kind of like a circus when we try to get out the door, but once we get in the car and everyone is settled, the days have had a nice calm flow to them. I love hanging out with my parents because we enjoy so many of the same things: good food, lighthouses, covered bridges, and each other! They are so fun to travel with and I have so many wonderful memories with them.
We headed to Maine again and saw three lighthouses and had lunch at my favorite restaurant. It was a nice day so we were able to walk about a half mile to two of the lighthouses. It felt so good to be out.







My parents were the cutest and were happy to join in follow the leader with Caroline while "A whole new world" played in the background. My dad is holding a magic wand, which had me rolling with laughter. Caroline could get any of her darling grandparents to do anything with her. We adore all of our family in Utah so much!

7 comments:

Corinne said...

That picture of dad is hilarious. What a cute set of parents we have!

The girls are as cute as always...give them huge smooches from me!

Love you!

The Winegar's said...

Well the follow the leader pics are there for forever. Hilarious!! It was a hoot. We had such a wonderful time and miss you guys and all the fun we have. Glad that you documented the fun times so well. Don't you LOVE that last pic of Olive looking at your dad? Darling. Miss you......love you.

Dan and Jen said...

Every time you post pictures of where you are living it adds fuel to my fire for taking a trip back there. It is absolutely beautiful back there! That is so fun that your parents were able to visit. I bet Caroline loved it! And little Olive is getting big. I covet your hat, by the way. So cute!

Lori Passey said...

Your trip looks like it was so fun! Your kids are darling (congrat on the new little one, by the way!). Glad to see all is well.

Here And Happy! said...

Andrea, I just knew you would love that restaurant the moment we set foot in it. It's wonderful to see how much fun you had with your parents, how comfortable you are together, and all the joy everybody's feeling! Thanks for the pics.

Unknown said...

I love these pictures Andrea! You guys look like you are having the best time! Every time I check your blog and see these darling pics it makes me really look forward to our adventure!

PS- your hat with the black bow is to die for! Love it!!

Halley said...

Andrea, you look like your daddy. :-) Glad you guys are enjoying some of the great things about New England. It makes me miss it so enjoy every bit of it while you can. I have no doubt you will. :-) Take care friend.