Monday, March 1, 2010

still more charm

Waterloo Bridge



Keniston Bridge
Cilleyville Bridge
Bement Bridge
We spent Saturday with Babe/Study Dad because he was on Spring Break! We went to Salem, Mass. and had such a nice day. As we drove through Salem, Caroline started singing a little song she knows..."I'm a witch (ck ck) I'm a witch (ck ck) with a big black hat on my head...she had us laughing so hard. Although it is a strange part of history, it was very interesting and actually a really great place to visit.
The picture says it all, we had an eventful week that was so enjoyable and exhausting!

4 comments:

The Winegar's said...

Don't I look adorable. Caroline looks better when she is sleeping in the car. That week was so fun, it was worth the exhaustion at the end. I'm ready to do it again!!!

Corinne said...

I love that pic of Adam and Caroline and I am glad that you were able to spend time with babe dad.

i love you.

Jill T said...

I love how you went searching for bridges! NH seriously looks gorgeous. I also loved your "every morning" post--so cute. The girls are darling.

Here And Happy! said...

They DO let Babe/Study Dad out occasionally? That's very good news. Pictures, pictures, we love pictures. It's so great that you are collecting memories in spite of all the pressure.