Saturday, January 31, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Five!

1- We got to go on a date with my sister, Corinne, and my brother-in-law Justin to the Jazz game! We all laughed the entire time...what with sitting next to Mr. Sloshed, being harassed by some of the mascots, getting on the jumbo tron, and searching for Eva Longoria (we played the Spurs with Tony Parker) we had the greatest time. Thanks J and Corinne for the invite!!! Oh yes, and I got milk duds...I realize my current favorite candy.
2- Adam and I cleaned every inch of the house and boy does it sparkle!
3- Adam is so thoughtful. Whenever he hears a "need" of mine, his ears perk up and he always keeps an eye out for little surprises for me. He got the best slippers at Costco the other day and I love them, also he came home with 7 pairs of different workout pants for me to try. He just does little things that mean so much, I love you babe!
4- I went to a baby shower for a dear friend and got to see many people that I hadn't seen forever. I just love all of these girls and loved catching up.
5- I love when Caroline picks up a bag or purse and then says "See ya!" like she has things to do, places to go. I also love chasing her around the house, her little run makes me smile.

3 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

What a thoughtful Hubby you have! Aren't surprises the best. Your date at the Jazz game sounds like a blast. I wish i could see little Caroline saying "see ya". That is the cutest thing ever! Hope to see you two in a couple of weeks:)

ClancyPants said...

You are seriously the cutest. I love reading these every Friday. And your hubby?! Wow. That's all, just wow. (7 workout pants!! Wow.)

Here And Happy! said...

I wish I'd thought of the "fabulous five!" I want to think of that many happy, worthwhile things from my week. You always inspire me to try to find happy-making things everywhere. Love you!