Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Five!

1- Go UTES!!! They played an amazing game against Alabama to finish off the best season in Utah football history! We made a prediction back in October on how the season would end up, but we were hesitant to post it, less we curse their perfect season. Well, it came true!

2- We celebrated probably the greatest New Year's ever! We played "scrud" on the pool table, decorated sugar cookies, had leg wrestling contests, head stand contests, toasted at midnight, and played Nert's and The Great Dalmudi. Happy 2009!

3- New Year's Day was spent on the slopes of Snowbasin. What a perfect ski day! Besides the quick moment of Erika, Adam, and I thinking that we were going to die at the top of the Women's Olympic downhill slope, we were content and relaxed all day.

4- Caroline called (with Adam's help of course) me today and left the sweetest message. I was at work and listened to it over and over...."Hi mommy. I love you. I miss you. I love you. Bye Bye." I couldn't stop smiling the rest of the day!
5- I found out, a little early, what my sweet hubby was surprising me with for our anniversary..I can't wait! Thanks sweetheart!

1 comment:

ClancyPants said...

I SO love that you do Friday's Fab Five!!! It makes me happy!

Sounds like an uber-fun New Year's party and skiing on New Year's Day? Does it get any better!!!?