Monday, April 25, 2011

Just when you think your little one is in a phase where you don't think they can be any sweeter or more fun, they do something to make you excited for how they are growing.  This is one of Caroline's first self portraits, make sure you notice her red glasses :)  She also wrote her name all by herself without any prompting from me.  She just came up and said, "Look mom, I can write so many letters!"  (I helped her write the number 3.)
She is loving to read and write.  She reads signs all over and shouts out what they say.

She loved General Conference and asked to watch it everyday multiple times a day for about a week.  Also, everytime we went to someone's house she would say, "I think we should take Isabella a conference packet."
She is such an incredible example to our entire family.

2 comments:

The Winegar's said...

Good Job, Caroline. I DO especially like the glasses.

Here And Happy! said...

Big blue eyes, darling red glasses, happy smile--that's my Caroline--a face I can't wait to smooch!