Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where will the train stop this time?

It has been a bustling past several years for us.  We seem to have this unspoken goal in our marriage to move every year...and then some.  So far, we have met that goal by moving four times in Utah, then venturing to New Hampshire, and now Virginia.
This time, just to keep things exciting, we thought we would up and move to New York City!  
We are thrilled that Adam got a job for the summer so we will live in the Big Apple for 3 months.  
I am eager to stroll through Central Park, explore the city, and hit a Broadway show with Adam, but  I am very anxious to navigate the subway system with our girls.
Either way it will be an adventure and we can hardly wait!!!


9 comments:

The Winegar's said...

Always an adventure!! That's an unspoken item in your marriage too!It will really be a fun time living in New York. You traveling by subway there is a little scary for me to think about. Party on!!

Lauren Stuart and Madeline Jane said...

Hope we are with ya! We will know no later than end of January... That would be a fun adventure together!!

The Hilton Family~ said...

That is going to be so much fun!! I am so excited for your little fam :)

Dan and Jen said...

Wow, that is exciting! I want to go back to NYC. I haven't been since our 6th grade ELP trip. What a fun time! I'm sure you will love it.

And by the way, way cute Halloween costumes! You did a great job with them.

Katie Bell said...

yay! I am so happy that you guys got something! Enjoy NY!

Sarah Z said...

That is awesome that Adam got a job for the summer...and in NY?! You will have a ball! I would never want to live there, but a 3 month vaca doesn't sound terrible in the least!

jamie lynette said...

Hey this is great news! Congrats. Oh you guys will have so much fun!!!

Halley said...

Can't wait! I have been making all kinds of plans for us. :-) Again I say, you will do just fine, besides, I will be here to help!

Here And Happy! said...

New York? Why not! I'm a little nervous for the girls trying to navigate the city too. But people who live there do just fine. Great job Adam! Can't wait to visit again.