1. It snowed this past week! It is so beautiful and cozy, I hope it just keeps coming and coming!
2. Our nephew Andrew got baptized. We can't believe that he is already 8 years old! It was so fun to see him so happy and dapper in his new suit.
3. The LSAT is over...hooray for Adam! Now let the applications begin.
4. We had our annual Christmas Party with "the girls". It was a night of laughs, crazy pictures, and we read old predictions that we found..they were hilarious. It was fun because we also did predictions for 2009. Thanks ladies for a fabulous night!
5. It was Caroline's Aunt Jamilyn's birthday! Happy Birthday Jami, we are so glad that you are home from Michigan to visit for the holidays. She is so talented and such a great example to Caroline!
oh...and p.s. our car is fixed. Adam found an amazing deal so all is well! I hope those poor kids find some Christmas spirit and don't attack any other innocent cars. Happy Holidays!