Saturday, May 9, 2009



This picture is several months old, but when I came across it, I had to post it because I LOVE the people in the picture! I also thought that many people would enjoy this fun memory. This is the gang from the Operating Room and it's a baby shower for our dear friend, Melinda. Working in the O.R. was one of the most fun things I have ever done. I do miss it sometimes...but then other times I think of certain doctors or doing a bowel obstruction case and I am just fine.
But truly, first of all, I met the love of my life there..and what a hottie in scrubs, second, I went into labor with Caroline during a heart surgery in O.R. 15, and there were endless laughs throughout work with all of the fabulous people we worked with.
Someone have a baby or get married soon, I miss y'all!

3 comments:

Sarah Z said...

Aaawww....I miss all those girls! Thanks for the memory...

Mary said...

We miss you too! You're the best!

The Hilton Family~ said...

I love that pic! I need a copy of that one. I totally agree with you that it sure was a fun place to work(most of the time anyway!). I was cracking up about the "bowel case" because just this past Thursday i had to do one, and i thought to myself on more than one occasion, why am i doing this to myself? HaHa all in all it is a good place, and that is where i have met some of my dearest friends. The O.R. will always have a special place in my heart:) I agree with you that i miss everyone, and we need to get together soon! Thanks for sharing:) When can you do playgroup next?